- Make sure you fully read the 2019 Creative Arts rules and regulations packet for specific information on each class, including general rules and ideas for entry. All General creative arts rules apply to the Kid’s Korner Division.
- Entries are open to anyone 14 or younger. Those older than 14 should register through Adult Creative Arts class. If you are a person with a disability, consider registering through the artAbility class. (Note: Any items entered by children in Division E (Garden) and F (Antiques & Our Heritage) will be judged with adult entries.
- Six “Best of Show” may be awarded.
- Maximum of 6 entries per child.
- While we prefer you register online, you may also print off the mail-in paper registration form at the end of the rules packet.
- Checkin for all divisions (except Garden, which will be brought in Monday, July 22) will be Saturday, July 20 from 8-11 am in the Creative Arts Building. Late entries will not be accepted.
- The release of all divisions will be Monday, July 29 from 8am-11am and 4-6 pm.
Deadline for entries is 11:59 PM, July 14, 2019.