- Make sure you fully read the Creative Arts rules and regulations packet for specific information on each class, including general rules and ideas for entry.
- Entries are open to anyone 15 or older. Those younger than 15 should register through Kids Korner. If you are a person with a disability, consider registering through the artAbility class. Divisions J and K are restricted to persons 21 or older only.
- While we prefer you register online, you may also print off the mail-in paper registration form at the end of the rules packet.
- Check-in for all divisions (except Garden) will be Saturday, July 24, from 8am – 11 am in the Creative Arts Building. Late entries will not be accepted.
- The release of all divisions will be Monday, August n from 8am-11am and 4-6 pm.
New for 2021 – a division specifically for quilts!
Deadline for entries is 11:59 PM, July 21.