Jodi & KT Invite You to our 3rd Annual SheShed Fest!
tri-state area MAKERS – ARTSIANS – CRAFTERS – UPCYCLERS – BAKERS – ANTIQUERS – the
on April 24 at the Dubuque Co. Fairgrounds from 10am-3pm! $2 Admission gets you into all buildings!!
STAY TUNED – MORE DETIALS TO COME!
MAKE A WEEKEND OUT OF IT!
Dubuque is located along the Mississippi River where Iowa, Wisconsin and Illinois meet! Its one of the biggest, little cities in Iowa with some amazing history and fun things to do and discover!
WHERE TO STAY close to the Dubuque Co. Fairgrounds:
• Hampton Inn & Suites
• Fairfield Inn & Suites
• Best Western
• Julien Hotel (6mi)
• Holiday Inn (6mi)
• Grand Harbor Resort (6mi)
• Town Place Suites by Marriott (7mi)
• Hilton Garden Inn (8mi)
• There are also a lot of cute Bed & Breakfasts and a couple hotels in the Galena, IL that is just about 20 miles east on Hwy 20 and they also have a cute shopping main street area with fantastic food too!
WHERE TO VISIT & THINGS to do before the SheShed Fest on 4/24:
• Casino’s (Diamond Jo & Q Casino)
• National Mississippi River Museum
• Stone Cliff Winery
• Bustin’ Axe Throwing Range
• Bowling at Cherry Lanes
• Round Two Arcade & Bowling
• Spas at Potosa or Body & Soul
• Shop Bluff Street, Main Street & the Millwork District
• Vertical Jump
• Fighting Saints Hockey
• Backpocket Beercade
• Winter’s Farmer’s Market (Saturday)
WHERE TO EAT & DRINK
• Dubuque Mining Company
• Brazen Open Kitchen
• Copper Kettle
• Hops n Rye
• Rhody’s Food & Spirits
• Adobo’s Mexican Grill
• Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse
• 1st & Main
• Vinny Venuchi’s Italian Restaurant
• Supper Clubs: Moracco, Timmermans, Country Heights
• 7Hills Brewery
• Dimensional Brewing Company
• Jubeck New World Brewing
• Backpocket Brewery
• Textile Brewery
• Potosi Brewery
• River Ridge Brewing
• The Galena Brewing Company