The Dubuque County Fair Association (DCFA) is a non-profit organization established in 1953, to plan and operate the Annual Dubuque County Fair. The Association has grown immensely in 52 years and the DCFA now offers visitors 96 acres of acutely manicured property, 3 rental facilities with a combined square footage of over 32,000 square feet of indoor space, adequate parking for thousands of cars, a 3/8 mile dirt race track, an outdoor Festival Area, experienced event planners and full service food and beverage amenities. The DCFA is much more than the Dubuque County Fair, explore our website and "Expect the Unexpected".
The Dubuque County Fair Association, a non-profit organization, is a community resource that exists to educate and promote the culture and heritage of Dubuque County, while uniting urban and rural communities in celebration.
Did you know…
- The Dubuque County Fair is rich with tradition. As one of the oldest and most successful events in our county, its success stems deeply from the support of our Community.
- Nearly 20 local non-profit organizations benefit financially from the Annual Dubuque County Fair, using it as their annual fundraising event raising nearly $100,000 to give back to our community.
- The Dubuque County Fair greatly assists in funding the Dubuque County 4-H & FFA activities at the Fair contributing $10,000 cash in premium / ribbon money to pay ribbon winners.
- The Dubuque County Fair Association does not receive county or state money to support the Annual Dubuque County Fair. Less than 1% of our annual Budget comes from State or County Aid to assist with capital improvement expenses.
- The Dubuque County Fair is recognized by the Association of Iowa Fairs as a “Blue Ribbon Fair” designated only, to fairs who have showed continued improvement and growth.
Jamie Blum, Fair Manager
Cozette Oberhoffer, Office Manager
Mike Fagan, Maintenance Manager
Board of Directors
Daryl Biechler, President
Marty McClain, 1st Vice President
Jerry Sigwarth, 2nd Vice President
Fred Henneberry, Director at Large 1st Chair
Jeff Avenarius, Director at Large 2nd Chair
Ann Schuster, Director at Large 3rd Chair
Jim Hauber (Honorary)
Junior Fair Board
Jr Fair Board Application